Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 pages a day

I've been pacing myself to two pages added on to my thesis per day. This was a very good suggestion by one of my advisers, it is enough to feel as if I did something that day and not so much to feel burn out by the work to get those two pages. Also, if I continue at this pace, I will definitely be able to reach my goals of a completed thesis (minus revisions) by the end of May. Early June I will spend a week making a powerpoint presentation and perhaps defend in late June. This would give me time to make any revisions my committe suggest and turn in my thesis by the deadline July 13.

Well I am basically finished with my two pages so I will go home. Tomorrow I will meet with my adviser in the morning to outline of the remaining chapters of my thesis; I also need to assign final grades for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment