Monday, April 20, 2009

Growing frustration

This problem is becoming more of a pain than and interest every day. The problem with this is that it makes me more prone to error when I am anxious and irritated with having to debug and reprogram stuff. I found another major error today in one subroutine that was inputting the wrong parameters.

This was probably something that I should have recognized earlier. Specifically since I noticed I was getting negative values in the output of the subroutine when they should clearly have been positive. After correcting this I made some progress in my computations. Still I have yet to achieve good results in the full routine.

My students have their presentations tomorrow and I really haven't given it much thought to how I will implement all of the presentations. Once again I will probably wait till the last minute. I had an hour long conversation with the relocation department for fpl. She basically laid out my relocation benefits and for some reason they still have me supposedly starting on may 11. Definitely not gonna happen.

I am having trouble locating one of my committee members. He seems to be out of his office every time I stop by. Hopefully I can catch him sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment