Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's the busiest day

Every Tuesday, on top of teaching my two classes, I have to do one hour of tutoring in the library for all students taking a statistics class. Normally my hour is at 1 however during "exam week" it starts at 2. Being that "exam week" really is so generic I don't know when it really is; I showed up to my hour early today.

I was sortof annoyed because the library is a decent walk from my department and the pollen outside is really getting to me. I definitely need to get some allergy medicine because I am blowing my nose and scratching my eyes constantly.

Apparently I derived some of the estimates wrong as I got very different equations today. There is now another estimate "b" that I am not sure about now; hopefully I can clarify these issues during my meeting this afternoon.

I can tell that the assignment I gave my students today was difficult for them. Most took the entire session to finish it and I think they are sortof confused with the material. Sometime between now and Thursday I need to make Exam 2 which most likely will happen tomorrow. My plan is to leave school by 6 today so I can go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment