Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still no complete solution

This week will end in suspense over my derivations. My new approach is to respecify the model and see if I can get better estimates, if not I will somehow have to make what I have work in some meaningful way. I feel as I am very close, but yet so far.

I had a couple of issues with my group projects I have been assigning in that 1 group member was not helping out on the project. A slight blame game started but I do believe the situation has been resolved. I gave my students and extension on their project until Tuesday; from what I have seen, I think this new project was pretty successful and so I think I will add this one to the coursework.

The BGSA brain bowl is today and I am a participant so I will attend that at 8 and hopefully tomorrow I will finish the last revision on my journal paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment