Saturday, March 28, 2009

Making Moves

Final thoughts on the week:

We won the brain bowl for the 3rd consecutive year; it was pretty fun. We had the BGSA dinner last night and the food was surprisingly good. Supposedly everyone was suppose to go out but I think after all that food most just decided to go to bed.

I was determined to do something, which ended up being TGIF for some more eating and then bed. Once thing that has been frustrating me lately is the over consumption of work by everyone around me; no one seems to take a day or night off anymore. I feel as if I need a little more action around me. Camping or beach trip....something different.

I go my oil changed and put my last revision on the journal paper (yes it did not get sent off on friday); monday is the new sendoff date. I am leaving for Pensacola at some point today and hopefully can make it before the thunderstorm hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment