Monday, March 23, 2009

Meetings

My meeting with my stats adviser wasn't really a meeting, instead we agreed to schedule a meeting tomorrow. I did however present my results over the weekend and he suggested a couple of tests I did not think of doing before that will add confidence to my methodology.

I also met with my finance adviser in which we revised my journal article for at least the hundredth time. I have said this many times before, but I think we are almost done with revision; and hopefully by friday this paper will be submitted and that will be a huge relief for me. I think most of what is left is typos and such...at least I hope so. While I think the paper and it's current form looks multiple times better than it did even on the 40 sumthieth revision, I am definitely tired of looking at it and bored with even thinking about it.

I plan on finishing the assignment I will give my students tomorrow and calling it a day; I can finish everything else tomorrow. I would like to go to this comedy/poetry show tonight, but this this BGSA week and we have an event I believe at the same time so I am not sure of my plans as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment