Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hitn the Road

Well I didn't complete all my goals set out for the week, but I now have a rough copy of my entire thesis complete (minus the conclusion and future work). I sent a copy to my adviser to look at and hopefully we can meet next week to discuss revisions.

I am getting ready for my trip down south. I feel very relaxed as I basically spent the entire day preparing. I made myself two audio books to listen to on the way down. My friend whom I will be staying with called me but I missed his call. I think that he's in class so hopefully I can touch base with him before I hit the road.

I have a scheduled viewing of the property at 12 tomorrow; depending how well and how soon that goes I might stay another day or head out to tampa to visit another friend. There a chance of thunderstorms tomorrow so you never know.

One more thing...this is just ridiculous lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment