Thursday, May 7, 2009

Even more time...

After talking with my adviser I realized that I have even more time to complete my work. The last day to turn in all my work for Fall graduation without paying fall graduation fees is August 24. The deadline is July 13 for Summer graduation. So basically, I could get everything done this summer with less of a time crunch and just walk in December. That is perfectly fine with me, as long as I get what I need done by July 20 something.

I am now running my simulations on a desktop computer which is must faster than my laptop. I went out to BW3's with a couple of my friends from back in P-Town yesterday to watch the Lakers game. I had a good time and it definitely took my mind off of alot of things. I will probably go out again tonight and I am anticipating the new Star Trek movie that is coming out; it looks pretty cool.

Right now, I am still trying to compute the extra time I could have. I could theoretically just work on chapter 6 this whole month and on chapter 7 the next month. I am definitely not feeling as rushed now even though I am still sticking to my 2 pages a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment