Saturday, May 16, 2009

3-pages today

I managed to added an additional page over my quota today making me feel even better about my progress. I have mapped out in my head the remaining components that need to be added to chapter 7. There will no doubt need to be substantial editing done to my document but I would at least like to get the framework solidified by the end of this month. That still looks possible and I might even get done a week earlier than expected.

I plan on taking trip down to S. Florida next week to look at a few houses. I have narrowed my focus to riviera beach...even to a small subdivision where there are newly built house that are substantially below their going prices just a few years ago. I need to get pre-approved for a loan as well and somehow make since of all the mortgage jargon along with my thesis.

I went to the comedy zone last night because a friend has won free tickets and it was by far the least funniest time I have experienced there. Honestly, I wasn't surprised it was so bad as I went to the website and the acts did not seem like they would be funny to me but being that it was a free show I hoped I would be surprised. I was not and I sat through and hour and change of attempted humor. The funniest guy was the 1st act who is the host, that is really shameful.

Havent been to the gym in a couple of days and so that is a spot high on my priority list right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment