Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the winner is...

So I went to my office this morning and a professor walked up to me and said: "Congratulations!". I didn't know what he was congratulating for; I assumed it was the job but I accepted that weeks ago. But apparently I won the: Yongyuan and Anna Li Student Presentation Award. This is basically an award for the best Essay presentation among graduate students in the department for the academic year.

I must say I it was quite unexpected and I felt quite honored to received the award; My name will now be plastered on the wall of the Wilcoxen room for all future graduate students to see. My name is also on the wall at UWF for all eternity for best undergraduate student; I guess I am trying very hard to leave my mark haha.

I've been working diligently on chapter 6 of my thesis, I think I figured out today how the chapter is going to flow in it's final form. This will be the last chapter before I add my final work in chapter 7. I hope to have chapter 6 completed by the end of the week; and be well into chapter 7 by next weeks end. I want a week to spare in May so that I can do extensive revisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment