Sunday, May 17, 2009

Very calm day...

I woke up this morning very hungry and thirsty and late. I still took the time to make eggs and waffles and I tried a new combination of spearmint and Jasmine tea. This created an excellent combination and I have been feeling extremely relaxed and calm.

I finished my 2-page quota today very quickly as well. I really should come to a close sometime next week, here's what I have mapped in my mind for the remaining things that need to get done:

1. Illustration of Latest Result (Monday)
2. Illustration using actual Data (Tuesday)
3. Conclusions (Wednesday)
4. Future Work (Thursday)

I plan to leave Tallahassee Thursday night and spend one night in St. Augustine visiting a friend. From there I will either do a 1 or 2 day trip in the Riviera Beach area to look at housing. I don't plan on getting much work done during this trip, but any of the 4 things I don't get done during the week I will hopefully get done then.

I want to leave sufficient time for revision and the planning another journal article.

All my committee member are ok with my July 17 defense date except one who has said that he will be out of town and another whom I haven't heard from yet. If the one I haven't heard from is ok with the date, then I will see if my finance adviser is willing to do the defense by conference call. I really like the July 17 date, so hopefully we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment