Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One more stamp of approval

Yesterday I was supposed to meet with my finance adviser. I drove to his house and knocked on the door and no one was home. It then hit me that he may not be working from home anymore and so I called his office...sure enough he was there and I had drove 10 miles out of my way! We rescheduled for today and had a very quick meeting...in summary he has given me the OK on the thesis I gave him.

I have one more adviser to go; the last time we spoke, he seems okay with the general structure as well. I hope to speak with him one more time to get his okay on everything, then I will submit a copy to all my committee members. Today I made my thesis complete by doing the biography and acknowledgment sections.

I finally got in contact with the suntrust people and they have calmed my nerves slightly. It's too late to even try to get another loan approved in this timeframe but I think they could pull through for me anyway. What's slightly annoying is that I havent heard a response from the bank yet about the closing date changes that I needed. I don't see why they are taking so long to respond. This whole mortgage stuff can be extremely complicated and I see why people go through realtors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment